Duties of the Editor of ccte studies
Term of Office: The Editor of CCTE Studies does not have a specific term of office. The Editor shall be a voting member of the Executive Committee.
- Work with the Session Chairs to ensure that the appropriate submissions are published.
- Receive from Chairs the list of people who have submitted papers. (See Session Chairs above.)
- Apart from the inclusion of prize-winning essays, which are chosen by the Councilors, the Editor has final say as to which other submissions may be included in the journal. All submissions to be considered for publication should be emailed to the Editor by April 1.
- Work with the Executive Secretary to ensure the required materials (due June 1) are included in the journal.
- Work with the President to ensure the required materials (due June 1) are included in the journal.
- Edit the journal, with the first round of materials going to the printer, Joe Christensen, Inc., by July 1. Deadline for last proofs is around September 1.
- Work with the Executive Secretary to maintain subscription services, mailing out special orders or copies to subscribers.